Guyssss! It’s one of my favorite days— time for a Thrive Market HAUL (summer 2022 edition). If you’ve been here for a while, you already know Thrive is my go-to spot for healthy & clean groceries, cleaning supplies and even natural wine delivery! They have so many clean pantry staples, often at a discount compared to normal grocery stores, plus clean beauty products and even organic meat and seafood, too!
Is it weird that I get excited just browsing their website? IYKYK.
Today, I’m sharing a video of alllll the goodies in my most recent Thrive summer haul, featuring:
- Clean sunscreens (for kids & adults)
- Trying some new snacks on the go for adventures (and re-stocking some favs like Lesser Evil popcorn)
- Fav non-toxic household cleaning products restock (Rosey brand dishwasher pods, all-purpose spray, and glass & mirror cleaner)
- Re-stocking some non-toxic cooking supplies (unbleached parchment paper, muffin liners)
- Trying a new scent of Dr. Bronners: eucalyptus (rose and peppermint are my usual go-to’s— we use this as body wash in the shower)
- Natural wines! I ordered a case of a mix of roses to find my favorite this summer, including their new sparkling rose too!
Check out the video below for all the details & goodies!
What’s your favorite Thrive Market product?! I’d love to know in a comment below… you know I’m already making my list for my next haul! 😉
Haven’t tried Thrive yet, but ready to give it a go?!
Get 25% off your first order with Thrive when you click here!
10 Reasons Not to Go to the Gym
The Top 5 Benefits of Joining a Gym
Pros and Cons of Buying and Using Multi-Gym Units